3M Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish
Stationery and Office Supplies Division
St. Paul, MN 55144-1000
1-800-364-3577 or (651) 737-6501
- Extremely flammable aerosol.
- Contains gas under pressure; may explode if heated.
- Causes damage to organs: cardiovascular system
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking.
- Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
- Pressurized container: Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- Wash thoroughly after handling.
- IF exposed: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Specific treatment (see Notes to Physician on this label).
Santa Monica Community College District Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions