W. M. Barr
2105 Channel Avenue
Memphis, TN 38113
- Highly flammable liquid and vapor.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- May cause respiratory irritation.
- May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- Keep container tightly closed.
- Keeo away from heat/ sparks/ open flames/ hot surfaces. - No smoking.
- Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
- Ground/ bond container and receiving equipment.
- Use explosion-proof electrical/ ventilating/ lighting/ equipment.
- Take precationary measures against static discharge.
- Use only non-sparking tools.
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- Avoid breathing gas/ mist/ vapours/ spray.
- Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- In case of fire, use dry chemical to extinguish.
- IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/ take off immediately all contaminated clothing. RInse skin with water/ shower.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- If eye irritation presists, get medical advice/ attention.
- IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- Call a POISON CENTER/ doctor if you feel unwell.
- Store in cool/ well-ventilated place.
- Dispose of contents/ container accordin to local, state, and federal regulations.
- Store container tightly closed in well-ventilated place - if product is as volatile as to generate hazardous atmosphere.
- Store locked up.
Santa Monica Community College District Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions