- H225 Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- P210 Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. No smoking.
- P233 Keep container tightly closed.
- P240 Ground/bond container and receiving equipment.
- P241 Use explosion-proof electrical/ ventilating/ lighting/ equipment.
- P242 Use only non-sparking tools.
- P243 Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
- P261 Avoid breathing dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapours/ spray.
- P264 Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
- P271 Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
- P303 + P361 + P353 IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing.
- P304 + P340 + P312 IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for
- P305 + P351 + P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove
- P337 + P313 If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
- P370 + P378 In case of fire: Use dry sand, dry chemical or alcohol-resistant foam to
- P403 + P233 Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- P403 + P235 Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
- P405 Store locked up.
- P501 Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
Santa Monica Community College District Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions