3050 Spruce Street
St. Louis, MO 63103
- Extremely flammable liquid and vapor.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- May cause dizziness and drowsiness.
- Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces.-No smoking.
- Keep container tightly closed.
- Ground/bond container and receiving equipment.
- Use explosion-proof electrical/ ventilating/ lighting/ equipment.
- Use only non-sparking tools.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
- Avoid breathing dust/ fumes/ gas/ mist/ vapors/ spray.
- Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
- IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/ physician if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
- IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/ Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/ physician if you feel unwell.
- In case of fire: Use dry sand, dry chemical or alcohol-resistant foam for extinction.
- Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
- Store locked up.
- Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
Santa Monica Community College District Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions