CHEMSEARCH 15000L TT
CHEMSEARCH DIV OF NHC CORP
Irving , TX 75015
- Causes severe skin and eye damage
- May be corrosive to metals
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection and face protection./
- Wash face, hands, and exposed skin thoroughly after handling.
- Do not breath mist.
- lF ON SKlN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water or shower.
- If skin irritation occurs: Get medical attention.
- Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
- Immediately call a physician.
- IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep at position comfortable for breathing.
- If experiencing respiratory symptoms, call a physician.
- IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do not induce vomiting. Call a physician if unwell.
- Absorb spillage to prevent damage.
- Store in a corrosion resistant container.
- Dispose of contents and container in compliance with local regulations.
Santa Monica Community College District Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions