One Reagent Lane
Fair Lawn, NJ 07410
- Causes skin irritation.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- May cause respiratory irritation.
- Wash face, hands, and any exposed skin thoroughly after handling.
- Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
- Avoid breathing dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapors/ spray.
- Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
- IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
- If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
- Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
- Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- Store locked up.
- Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
Santa Monica Community College District Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions